The 2015 Emerson Global Users Exchange was held October 12 – 16 in Denver, Colorado at the Colorado Convention Center.
Highlights of the 2015 conference agenda included:
- 300+ Workshops and Short Courses covered a wide spectrum of industry and technology specific topics.
- 6 Technology Roundtables which focused on the latest major technology introductions.
- 12 “Meet the Experts” sessions on Friday morning, which provided an outstanding opportunity to meet a range of automation experts one-on-one.
- “Best in Conference” award winners, which recognized the most outstanding presentation in each track. View the Best in Conference nominated session videos at the 2015 Conference Video page.
- 20 Hands on Educational Services Courses which provided certified training and the opportunity to earn CEU credits.
- Technology Exhibits which provided a first-hand look at some of the industry’s most innovative automation technologies.
- 8 Industry specific forums which covered pertinent topics such as operational strategies for uncertain times and meeting new regulatory requirements.