This Event has been cancelled, and will be rescheduled in 2024
Tony Edwards, CEO, is delighted to be speaking at the Digital Oilfield Conference 2023. The conference will be held online (Eastern Standard Time) on 1-2 November, hosted by PTN Events.
Tony will be presenting on “What we have learned in the last 20 years of the Digital Oilfield” on day one of the conference, which is subtitled “Beyond Boundaries: the Digital Oilfield Conference drives Exploration, Production and Safety”.
Digital Oilfield Conference 2023 – Leveraging the Technology Innovation and Digital Revolutions
The Digital Oilfield Conference 2023 brings together industry leaders from the oil and gas upstream industry. Their collective goal is to exchange valuable insights and essential strategies for maximising production, reducing costs, and mitigating carbon emissions.
The primary aim of the conference is to delve into physics-based modeling, which has the potential to drive the growth of your business in conjunction with emerging intelligent technologies. The conference will centre around the most recent advancements and practical approaches to enhance operational efficiency through data-driven solutions, to reduce uncertainty and unplanned downtime. This encompasses the utilisation of data analytics, data intelligence, digital twin, machine learning, digital transformation, internet of things (IoT), and artificial intelligence (AI) to address operational challenges, minimise downtime, and reduce OPEX and CAPEX.
Take advantage of the incredible profit potential in the oil and gas industry by attending the Digital Oilfield Conference 2023. By forming strategic partnerships during the conference, you can harness the power of technology to drive your business forward, increase profitability, and stay ahead of the competition.
Key Topics include:
- Investing in Digitalisation – AI/ML, IoT, Big Data Intelligence, Data Driven Technologies
- Emerging Intelligent Technologies in the Upstream that Maximise Production and ROI
- Leveraging a Data Driven Approach to Reduce Uncertainty and Unplanned Downtime
- Accelerating Physics-Based Modeling- in the Digital Oilfield
- Achieving Lower Emissions with Data-Driven Solutions
- Digitalising New Opportunities and Challenges in Exploration, Drilling, Pipeline Transportation and Smart Refineries
- Best Practices and Case Studies on Digital Oilfield to Business Objectives and Technology Alignment